Interested in joining Giant Voices? We’d love to hear how your knowledge and expertise would benefit our clients and our team. Please send inquiries to [email protected].
Job Description: Giant Voices is currently hiring an Interactive Giant for website and digital development for Giant Clients. We are seeking a creative individual, well-versed in back-end website design who is looking for a career in a fast-paced marketing firm. We are looking for a Giant that is collaborative, a creative problem-solver and constant seeker of knowledge and education.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
Web Developer Job Purpose: The role is responsible for bringing creative ideas to life on interactive platforms. Developing and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to client specifications is the primary role. It is essential that the individual communicates well with the account and graphic design teams to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The role will also involve supporting Giant Clients’ digital marketing campaigns using various software platforms and managing internal infrastructure.
- 3+ years of web development; expertise with WordPress development, custom theme and plug-in development.
- Firm understanding of Website Development Best Practices, Responsive Design, E-Commerce, Security Principles, and Hosting Solutions.
- Strong knowledge of importance of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) when integrating and implementing design.
- Collaboration with designers and account managers, communication and writing skills are all essential.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot COS is preferred.
- Expertise in SEO and the development skills to support SEO from a client interface perspective.
- VVV (varying vagrant vagrants) or similar configuration for developing with WordPress
- Git version control system
Location: This position is a full-time position based out of the downtown Giant Voices office; location could be flexible if needed.
Compensation: Competitive salary and company-provided benefits.
Giant Client Leader (Account Executive)
Start Date: Negotiable
Job Description: Giant Voices is currently seeking an experienced Giant Client Leader to help Giant Clients create market-leading brands and generate revenue.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, creative problem-solver with strong communication, project management and interpersonal skills. Giant Client Leaders manage multiple Giant Client relationships, ultimately helping them identify and reach their strategic marketing and communication goals. Giant Client Leaders must possess confidence, and can juggle multiple projects and shift gears quickly from one client to the next.
- Be the liaison between the Giant Voices creative team and Giant clients regarding the clients’ strategic marketing and communication needs.
- Engage strategically with clients throughout planning, development and execution phases.
- Foster executive-level conversations and explore additional revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Deliver creative solutions to clients by the project deadline.
- Copy-writing/editing, creative insight and review and project management for clients when required.
- Be a Giant brand advocate for Giant Voices in the community, region and state.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing, advertising or consulting firm
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines at once
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills are essential
- Bachelors of science or arts is preferred
Possible backgrounds: marketing firm, ad agency, client services, project manager
Location: Giant Voices is located downtown Duluth, Minnesota. Working from the Duluth office is preferred.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and participation in company-provided benefits.