Position: Giant Voices – Web Developer
Job Description: Giant Voices is currently hiring an Interactive Giant for website and digital development for Giant Clients. We are seeking a creative individual, well-versed in website development who is looking for a career in a fast-paced marketing firm. We are looking for a Giant that is collaborative, a creative problem-solver and constant seeker of knowledge and education.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
Web Developer Job Purpose: The role is responsible for developing, coding and modifying websites, including layout and functionality based on client specifications. It is essential that the individual has the ability to communicate with the account and graphic design teams to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- 3+ years of web development experience, with a primary focus on WordPress
- Firm understanding of Web Best Practices, Responsive Design, E-Commerce, Security Principles, and Hosting Solutions
- Strong knowledge of the importance of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) when integrating and implementing designs
- Expertise in On-page SEO and the development skills to support effective SEO from a client perspective
- Collaboration with designers and account managers, verbal and written communication skills are all essential
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot COS is preferred
Location: This position is a full-time position based out of the Giant Voices downtown Duluth office. Remote positions will be considered.
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and participation in company-provided benefits.
Thank you for your interest in Giant Voices. While we’re not currently looking to add to our Giant team, we are always looking for great talent. Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] – we always take a look at applicants.Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Giant Internship – Fall 2019
Giant Voices is currently hiring two interns for fall 2019. We are seeking creative individuals who will assist Giants with digital marketing activities, creation of social media content, market research, monthly reporting, assist in key client events and projects, and administrative tasks. Only the ambitious and those passionate for marketing should apply.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in marketing, communications or related fields
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – preference for experience in content creation
- Passion for marketing and an interest in learning digital marketing platforms, tools and processes
- Self-motivated with the desire to contribute at a high level on a collaborative team
This is a part-time seasonal position based out of the Giant Voices creative office space in downtown Duluth.
Please email resume and if applicable, a writing sample, to [email protected] if interested in applying for this dynamic position.