Interested in joining Giant Voices? We’d love to hear how your knowledge and expertise would benefit our clients and our team. Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Position: Staff Accountant
Start Date: Negotiable
Job Description: Giant Voices is currently seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to support our financial team.
Ideal Candidate: Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. They are driven, innovative, and approach life with a positive mindset. A demonstrated self-starter who can convert direction into action and execute within given timelines. Exceptional ability to maintain organization of materials, files and supplies for maximum efficiency, access, and reference.
- Manage accounts payables and reconcile media invoices
- Assist with media coop submissions
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Assist current staff accountant with projects as assigned
- Foster relationships with coworkers and vendors
- Be a Giant brand advocate for Giant Voices in the community, region and state
- Giant personality consistent with our core values of ambition, creativity, excellence, passion, and hustle
- 2+ years professional accounting experience
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills are essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and accounting software is required
- Maintains strict confidentiality in relation to all information within the organization provided by customers, vendors, staff, and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
Location: Giant Voices’ downtown Duluth, MN location – complete with onsite workout room.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits determined by experience; participation in company-provided benefits provided.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Position: Paid Media Specialist
Job Description: Giant Voices is looking for a full-time Paid Media Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess 1-3 years of experience setting up campaigns according to client objectives and strategic direction, plus managing and optimizing paid media campaigns based on performance. Specific required experience should include direct platform work within Google Ads (Search, YouTube, display and remarketing) and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).
Ideal Candidate: 1-3+ years of paid media experience.
- Strong understanding of paid media requirements and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related-field
- Direct experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, paid social and programmatic advertising
- Ability to implement tags and scripts and set up event tracking within Google Tag Manager
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems autonomously
- Experience with A/B and other testing modalities
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills; articulate when speaking
- Ability to analyze data and provide data or evidence-based recommendations
- Highly organized with an ability to always hit deadlines for assigned work
- Highly experienced with Microsoft office products
- A very strong work ethic and ability to deal with the frequently changing workload including varied projects and fast-paced situations associated with an advertising and marketing agency
- Perform keyword research
- Work with account teams to develop paid media strategies and build out campaigns
- Campaign setup and management for paid media channels including but not limited to, paid search, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, display and retargeting
- Execute paid media optimizations bases on performance and client goals & objectives
- Understanding of keyword match types, negative keywords, bid adjustments, targeting options and other key campaign elements within Google Ads and other advertising platforms
- Manage campaign budgets
- UTM creation & implementation
- Gaining insights from advertising platforms and Google Analytics
- Track, report, and analyze performance data to extract key takeaways and ongoing opportunities for improvement
- Execute and manage several paid media accounts
- Work closely with account management team to ensure goals are met through paid media channels
- Maintain expert-level knowledge and skillsets in existing and emerging platforms and technologies
- Independently manage time and workload
Location: On-site in Duluth, MN or remote
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and participation in company-provided benefits
Please send your resume and a video introduction to [email protected]