Interested in joining Giant Voices? We’d love to hear how your knowledge and expertise would benefit our clients and our team. Please send inquiries to [email protected].
Giant Intern – Fall 2018
Job Description: Giant Voices is currently hiring a Giant Intern for fall 2018. We are seeking a creative individual who will assist Giants with administrative tasks, conduct market research, assist in key client events and projects, and has a Giant ambitious and passionate attitude for our clients and the work we do.
- Pursuing degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing and an interest in learning marketing systems, tools and processes
- Self-motivated with the desire to contribute at a high level on a collaborative team
Location: This position is a part-time position based out of the downtown Giant Voices office.
Please email [email protected] if interested in applying for this position.
Job Description: Giant Voices is currently hiring an Interactive Giant for website and digital development for Giant Clients. We are seeking a creative individual, well-versed in back-end website design who is looking for a career in a fast-paced marketing firm. We are looking for a Giant that is collaborative, a creative problem-solver and constant seeker of knowledge and education.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
Web Developer Job Purpose: The role is responsible for bringing creative ideas to life on interactive platforms. Developing and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to client specifications is the primary role. It is essential that the individual communicates well with the account and graphic design teams to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The role will also involve supporting Giant Clients’ digital marketing campaigns using various software platforms and managing internal infrastructure.
- 3+ years of web development; expertise with WordPress development, custom theme and plug-in development.
- Firm understanding of Website Development Best Practices, Responsive Design, E-Commerce, Security Principles, and Hosting Solutions.
- Strong knowledge of importance of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) when integrating and implementing design.
- Collaboration with designers and account managers, communication and writing skills are all essential.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot COS is preferred.
- Expertise in SEO and the development skills to support SEO from a client interface perspective.
- VVV (varying vagrant vagrants) or similar configuration for developing with WordPress
- Git version control system
Location: This position is a full-time position based out of the downtown Giant Voices office; location could be flexible if needed.
Compensation: Competitive salary and company-provided benefits.